April
Levi turned 2! He sang "Happy Birday party to EE-I (levi) all day. He is a very polite child. He says thank you, with out fail, for everything. He seems to listen to what I say most of the time too. He says "I lub you mom" everytime he needs or wants something and also just to say it. He is very sweet. He is very descriptive when he talks. "I wear a red shirt", "I want blue cup", "my orange truck" ect and he usually wants his cup, plate ect to match his shirt. He also eats like no kid I've ever seen. All day long he is into the fridge or the pantry. We eat a meal (which he outeats both my other kids at) and 5 minutes later he's searching for cheese or cereal or turkey. He loves milk and water too. He loves his dad, Mema (emma) and Daydub (jacob) but always wants "Mommy do it" or "Mommy hold me" or "Mommy help me". He loves to play with trucks and balls and also loves to color. Sometimes on things he shouldn't (like my couch).
Emma also had a piano recital in April. She has enjoyed practicing most of the time and loves her sweet teacher. She played her recital pieces perfectly and did a cute little curtsy at the end:)
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Posted by melinda at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment