Summer is in full swing and we sure have been busy! And, I have taken no pictures! Between swim lessons, art class, golf lessons, karate for Jacob and finishing up baseball I've been running around like a taxi driver. We also try to visit the library and park weekly, and take a walk/bike ride daily. We've taken several family trips to the lake and Tyler and I went to Page for his work golf tournament and I also tackled potty training Levi in the middle of it all.
July is off to a good start! We have had so much fun seeing family, having BBQs and we enjoyed the 4th of July rodeo and fireworks as well. We are planning a big birthday bash for my mom and lots of fun activities to finish out the summer. I will do better with the pictures, and the blogging:)
In other news: I am 20 weeks pregnant and expecting #4 towards the end of November!! Yay!!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Posted by melinda at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the cute pictures from the past months. You have such a cute family. Congrats on #4!! I hope you keep enjoying your summer.
Holy Cow! I saw you at the Rodeo and you did not look 20 weeks pregnant. Where are you hiding that baby? Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment