Wednesday, July 6, 2011

March

We all had these cool green shirts for St Patty's day so I had to take a pic;) I had parent teacher conferences with the kids teachers today, and Emma also had her science fair. She was chosen to present it in front of the whole 2nd grade and she did such a great job. The project was on water conducting electricity and he dad helped her make a really cool project with a switch and lightbulb and everything. I somehow didn't get a picture of it, but she did a great job. Both of the conferences went great too. Emma is reading on a 5th grade level and had 100% on every spelling test. Reading and spelling are her best subjects with A+, but the A's she got in everything else is nothing to complain about either:) Jacob has passed everything he needs to enter 1st grade and I was told he is a great student too. I really is smart, he just doesn't sit as still or as quite as Emma so I worried about him some. He is doing wonderfully though too. I am so happy for them both.




Baseball practices also started for them both! The games will not begin until the first of May but they have both started practicing with their team. 1st year of machine pitch for them both!

0 comments:

archive