So, I'm not the best at getting good pictures, and I've been home mostly without a husband since Levi was 2 days old, so getting pictures sometimes (often?) gets forgotten, sadly. I try to get his eyes open and he blinks, so the sleeping baby pictures turn out the best. We are doing great though--just missing an overworked dad. I decided to take Levi in for a well-baby checkup, mostly to confirm what I already knew--he is perfect. He weighed 9 lbs 6 oz at 12 days and is doing wonderfully. He nurses really well and sleeps great too. Such a sweet baby. Yes, to those who asked, a homebirth was the plan. We prayed about it, I have reasearched the topic for years, Tyler was and is completely supportive, and we felt confident about our decision. Oh, and I somehow erased all the pictures of the birth (not that I would have posted most of them!) and so I spent some time crying over that. :(
Proud sister--she'd hold him all day long
5 days--the day his cord fell off
2 weeks
Saturday, May 2, 2009
2 Weeks Already?
Posted by melinda at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congradulations!!!! He is beautiful! can you say that about a boy? well he's super cute! glad everything went well and continues to.
OH Melinda he is adorable! I understand about not getting lots of pics taken...hard when there are two older ones that need attention too! Glad he is a good sleeper :) Hope you are feeling good!
Congrats!! He is adorable. I am so happy for you. I'm glad everything went well especially since you had him at home-you are both so brave and I think it's great!
He is such a cutie, Melinda! I hope you are getting the rest you need too :)
Post a Comment