Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Started early with the Kindergarten Mother's day Luau Thursday night. Emma and I had a great time! She was SOO excited about this and we enjoyed our evening together.

Notice she lost ANOTHER TOOTH.



Giving the limbo her best shot



Sunday morning, Emma woke me with a hug, a kiss, and a homemade card. Signed (by her) from Emma, Jacob, and Levi. I was then brought cold cereal in bed. Jacob was next to come cuddle and tell me Happy Mother's Day. Love my kids. What was it like before I had them? I really can't imagine it.

The three of us then spent the morning making fruit arrangments together for the mothers/grandmothers in our lives. Jacob was the grape man, while Emma made melon balls and strawberry sticks. I tackled the pineapple flowers, arranging of fruit sticks and spinach greens. We thought they turned out pretty good and it was a fun project!





I did take freqent time outs to feed, burp, rock, cuddle, kiss, or change the diaper of a now 10 lb, 8 oz(!!) grunter





Love him! What was my life like 3 weeks ago? Oh yeah, I could barely touch my toes.

In the evening, we enjoyed dinner at my parent's house. And, delivering edible arrangments.

Mother's Day was great! But I missed my husband who once again worked a 12 hour day.
He did get me the juicer I'd been wanting! So, I'll be spending the rest of my week making carrot juice and caring for my THREE kids:)

4 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

I love the fruit! You are way too creative. I see those on tv and think how cute they are but I would never be brave enough to make one. They turned out so cute!
I LOVED the Luau! Carter was so excited to! They are such cuties!
Levi is SO big and SO cute. I can't believe it's already been almost a month!

Barb said...

What a great mothers day gift!! You're a genius! Little Levi isn't so little anymore - how sweet!! Thanks again for the invite! I will check in regularly!! HEHE!!

Davis Gang said...

Oh my heck what a cuttie. He looks like your oldest boy to me. Thanks for the invite. Kir'sea and I were so excited and Kir'sea had the biggest smile on her face when I told her Hi for you. Congrats on your beautiful little boy.

Shauna said...

Doesn't 3 kids feel like the big time? For me it seemed like so much more than 2!

Those arrangements are SO cute.

archive