I've been waiting to hear this Melinda! Congratulations!!! He is adorable and I'm so glad Tyler was willing to deliver him at home! That is really neat. I'm so happy for you and looking forward to meeting him.
So glad he's finally here!! Congrats! Way to go Tyler - of course Melinda did all the "hard work"!!! You guys are so amazing, and brave!! He's so handsome!
My oh my....you are a brave one. I would never let Adam do such a thing. How awesome though for you two. He is so precious!! Congratulations to you all.
YAY!!! He is absolutely adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!! Did Tyler deliver him by himself...well of course you delivered him, lol. Can't wait to hear all about! Love you and congrats again:)
I have been wondering when you would finally post that you had the baby!! Glad he is finally here for you guys, I can't believe you had him at home, even though my deliveries are easy I can't even imagine, Todd passes out at the sight of needles, I am pretty sure he couldn't handle delivering a baby!! Good luck, looking forward to more pics of the cute little guy!
Whoa!!! I've been wondering....was it always the plan to have him at home? You brave girl. He looks adorable. Hope everyone is doing well. Congratulations!
i believe in family. i believe in simplicity. i believe in hard work. i believe in love. i believe in nature. i believe in reading. i believe in good food. i believe in cozy homes. i believe in honest expression. i believe in homemade. i believe in the power of mothers to shape nations. i believe in laughing. i believe in being happy. i believe in God.
16 comments:
Congratulations Melinda, he is so adorable! I'm so glad you finally had him!!
I've been waiting to hear this Melinda! Congratulations!!! He is adorable and I'm so glad Tyler was willing to deliver him at home! That is really neat. I'm so happy for you and looking forward to meeting him.
PS I think he looks like Jacob
So your husband delivered him at home all by himself? Did you have a midwife? Well, either way that's amazing. Congrats! He IS super cute.
So glad he's finally here!! Congrats! Way to go Tyler - of course Melinda did all the "hard work"!!! You guys are so amazing, and brave!! He's so handsome!
My oh my....you are a brave one. I would never let Adam do such a thing. How awesome though for you two. He is so precious!! Congratulations to you all.
YAY!!! He is absolutely adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!! Did Tyler deliver him by himself...well of course you delivered him, lol. Can't wait to hear all about! Love you and congrats again:)
Yay He is so cute!! I wanna hear the details. Did you plan for Tyler to deliver him at home?
Congrats!! He is adorable!!
I have been wondering when you would finally post that you had the baby!! Glad he is finally here for you guys, I can't believe you had him at home, even though my deliveries are easy I can't even imagine, Todd passes out at the sight of needles, I am pretty sure he couldn't handle delivering a baby!! Good luck, looking forward to more pics of the cute little guy!
We had them on the same day! How crazy, How far over were you? Thats amazing you delivered at home. Congrats he is adorable!
Melinda he is SO cute! He has a perfect shaped head:) I definitely see some VanDeren in him somewhere. Congratulations to your cute family!
Like I said you could not mistake him for anyone elses child! He is so stinkin' cute! You are such an amazing mom!
Oh finally. He is so dang cute. And I'm not at all surprised Tyler delivered him. Way to go!!
Congratulations!! He is adorable!
Melinda! Yeah! He made it! I'm so glad to hear. Can't wait to hear the whole story. Love to see him.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! Welcome Levi!!!
So awesome! I'm glad everything went well and you have your little GUY!!! :)
Whoa!!! I've been wondering....was it always the plan to have him at home? You brave girl. He looks adorable. Hope everyone is doing well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment