Until I am 40 weeks or officially "due" (although I hate that term--it is such an estimate or GUESS and such an unreliable date!), I'm feeling really ready and excited to meet the new babe! My hips and tailbone are very sore, the baby is LOW, and I have semi-regular contractions every evening for 2-5 hours, but then I lay down to rest and they stop, so my body obviously isn't completely ready--although I do think it is working on something! My mind is ready though, and I am looking forward to this brith and meeting my new child.
On another note, a small man-child, who shall remain nameless, dropped my camera and broke a part off, so now I can't take a new pic of my belly. (and I really better get it fixed before the big event too!) I don't think I've changed much though, if at all. At least I feel the same??
So, boy or girl? Birth day?
Any guesses??
Thursday, April 2, 2009
With just about a week left....
Posted by melinda at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Seriously no idea. I usually have a little feeling. I got nothing. Sorry. I'm so excited to find out. You've got to be dying. Good luck!
I'm so excited to find out too! I'm guessing a girl and April 6. Your sweet little baby will be here before you know it, how fun!!
Hey Melinda this is Nikki. I know we haven't met but I just wanted to say thanks for the sweet comment you left on our blog. I think your belly looks so cute too! It sounds like you are ready to go! I wish the best for you - I'm sure you'll do great since you're officially a pro in my book. Congrats on #3! We're excited for you guys. I'll show Brenden your blog when he gets home from school.
Oh I am the worst guesser ever but for fun Im going to say April 5th and I think boy! Who knows huh. That has to be killing you to find out. Good luck with everything!
Melinda! I was hoping this post would be the one that said...She is here! I drove by your house the other day and thought for sure you have probably had that cutie. I'm going to say April 6 and Girl. I had Kamri on a Monday -- maybe your third will be a Monday girl too :) Good Luck anyway. Let us know...we're all waiting!
I think girl! You are so lucky you only have a week left! Horay for you! hope everything goes well for you!
So, I don't have any idea either! I kinda hope it's a boy so we can have boys together again, and Jacob will have a brother. But on the other hand to be able to come to your house and hold a cute little girl would be great too. Emma would love a girl too I'm sure! Either way I can't wait either. I keep thinking I should call you but then I think I should just leave you alone! I am guessing that you will get to meet he or she on the 8th. I know, I know that's later than the others guessed, but your babies like to snuggle in your belly for a long time!!!! Good Luck!
Girl. April 10th. (My first guess was the 14th...but that would be too late??)
WAHOO!!! So exciting! :) Good luck! Can't wait to hear the news!
I think it will be a girl. Your little belly is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment