Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun







We had a great Easter! Dyed eggs, candy filled eggs, ham dinner, egg hunts, family, church, lessons on the Savior's atonement and resurrection. It was a great day.

Tyler had to work 12 hours though, so we missed him all day:(

And, in case you are wondering, our baby is still content and happy on the inside. I must have a cozy uterus. I do however, firmly believe that babies come when they are ready, so we are still waiting.



but please, please, let these be the last belly pictures!
(40 weeks + 6 days)

4 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

You look absolutely adorable. Mist said she saw you today and you're STILL pregnant. It's got to be soon. I can't wait to find out what it's going to be. Good luck!! Your belly is beautiful.

Nic and Jodie said...

OH man! You are one patient woman. I would have lost my mind by now I think. I hope all goes well. I'm going to guess you'll have it on the 16th. That's my dad's bday. What was your exact due date?

Katlyn Papa said...

So we will just wait away!!!! Nothing else to do right? No husbands, it's windy, no walks because we have no husbands! I'll just be patient with you!

klwillis said...

Congratulations Melinda!!! A sweet little boy! We need to come see you guys soon. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

archive