Sunday, December 7, 2008

Black Friday

No, I didn't shop. Never have.

But, what I DO is decorate for Chirstmas!



I really need a stocking for myself that matches the others


Tyler brought home 4 poinsettas for me! NICE!


And today I wrapped almost all of the presents so the tree is looking complete!


Kids are happy!



And, my awesome sister (and niece!) brought an early, made-by-her, Christmas present for me! Love it!! And my door looks much better!




Can't wait for Christmas!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Love the tree!! Love that your hubby is so sweet and brings you flowers!! Love your kids in Primary, they are the best!! Merry Christmas!!

Melis said...

I love all these pics. Especially the smiles on your kids faces holding those presents! Priceless. We're excited, but it is coming WAY too fast.

The Baum Squad said...

The tree is seriously impressive. And yes there is time. Come on over anytime. And since I was just assigned to be your vt could we do it all in one day? ;)

P.S. when you come, don't look at my charlie brown tree. Ezra is on a mission this year....

Katlyn Papa said...

K I want to know how you put all those presents out and keep them out of them! Looks beautiful!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Ah, we missed you at Wal-Mart at 4:00 a.m. Maybe next year?

The Baum Squad said...

Hey...Macy said you were sick yesterday? Are you feeling better? Me and my partner, Heather Boone are going to drop off goodies tomorrow morning to our ladies and you are one of them. Let me know if we should knock and run at your house. Hope you are feeling better and that it hasn't got anyone else in your house yet.

archive