my *almost* perfect kiddos, my patient and loving man, the babe growing inside of me, family, relationships, my home, my health, my body, my religion, my Savior, the atonement, my Heavenly Father, the Holy Spirit, scriptures, laughter, love, hugs, music, employment, good food, clothes, shoes, water, seasons, nature, good friends, my 5 senses, my knowledge, my talents, my trials, my faith, my childhood, my memories, my future.
These are some things I am thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by melinda at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey your scarf and hat are in. I wasnt able to order the little girls one anymore. they didnt have it. I dont think I have the right number for you. If you have mine will you call me and Ill find out where you live and bring you your stuff. thanks
Post a Comment