Friday, November 21, 2008

It's A....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEALTHY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BABY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOY
.
.
.
.
.
or
.
.
.
.
.
GIRL!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today! We didn't find out the gender this time, by choice (our ultrasound tech knows what we are having though!). Everything that they check looked good, which is a huge blessing, and the baby is even measuring a little bit big. I won't get too excited, since my other babies seem to like to hang out for 41 weeks or so but maybe this one will at least come out by 40 weeks! It is amazing to see that little person in there and to see a strong heartbeat. I am so amazed with what our bodies can do!

Profile


Peek-A-Boo


Hello!


To celebrate, Tyler and I went to the afternoon Twilight movie. Just as I had feared, I was rather disappointed in it. The acting, for the most part, was bad and besides a few parts, sort of slow and boring(?). It was just kind of cheesey! I also thought important parts were left out, and parts that weren't even in the book were added. I'm much more of a book worm than a movie watcher though so maybe that is why it didn't meet my expectations. My mind had things pictured so much better! I still had a fun night at the movie though--popcorn and all! Thanks to my sister, nieces and nephew for saving us a seat, we just had to walk in 15 minutes prior to it starting and thanks to Les and Mike for watching our kids so we could go!

6 comments:

Dawn Hancock said...

Congratulations, man you look so good. I am totally huge by this time. I am excited for you, Man you make me baby hungry again. It is truely an amazing experience to have a baby inside. Enjoy it and pamper yourself. We are hopefully going to the movie tonight. I am sure I will be disappointed too, but I just have to see. It is never the way that you picture it in your mind. Take care.

Hallie said...

So I'm still NOT seeing that you even look pregnant. Holy cow, lucky you! That is cool that you are waiting to be surprised to find out what you are having. I'm glad everything looked good!

Katlyn Papa said...

I love the pictures! You do look awesome. I can't wait to see what gender this baby will be and what he or she will look like!

Melis said...

I love the ultra sound pics. They are perfect! I can tell what everything is :) I didn't find out what Jacob was going to be and it was fun until he came out with the cord around his neck and VERY blue. Then my Mom was yelling "Melissa, it's a boy" and I was just sitting there saying "I don't care, I just want him to breathe!" Then it was fun again. I'm so happy for you -- and you are half way! Yay for you!
As for the movie. I had the same feelings you did. In fact, I laughed at the cheesyness through half the movie! I think I annoyed others around me.

sara said...

Yay- I love getting the ultrasound. Fun that you're not finding out...I don't think I would either if I were in your shoes....
I think the little babe looks like a BOY! :)

Bummer you didn't like Twilight! I heard people say it was slow too - but I didn't think so...cheesy yes, but not slow. :)

bradens said...

Mel- you look great!! How are things with you....how you feeling? Your a tease, I was thinking by the first part of your post you guys found out. I think it is a boy though ;) I started a blog (when I say started - that is what I mean...it is new, lol)
mjbraden.blogspot.com :) Check it out! Hope to talk to you soon:)

archive