One tiny hand to guide and hold,
One tiny life to shape and mold;
each child, a gift from God above,
a symbol of His strength and love.
(picture is Jacob, 3 days old)
And I am sure getting a belly quicker than with the other two pregnancies...
I'm so excited!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Posted by melinda at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hey, Congratulations! #3 Wow! Hang in there, I hope it doesn't put you into shock like it did me. How's the old ward? Man, I miss it.
congrats!!!
Congratulations!! My first pregnancy we waited till almost 4 months to announce it, but after that....it's more like two months, if I'm lucky, cuz I show really soon too! Good luck!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. You and I will be having babies very close together. I know what you mean about getting bigger faster. I am dreading pulling out my maternity stuff, but lets be honest, it can't be avoided much longer.
Congratulations Melinda! Just so you know, I didn't notice anything different and I just saw you. You're not showing like you think you are! I'm so happy for you. 3 is a pretty good number.
You are so silly! You CANNOT even tell. Hopefully all this walking will help both of us in the long run. You look awesome and I'm so excited for ya!
Yay Melinda! I wondered when #3 would decide to come along! :) I'm so happy for you and your family, babies are so special. Congratulations!!!
Oh and where did you buy your vacuum? I'm thinking that is what I want to get since I don't have the $$ to spend on a Dyson!
My mom told me the exciting news the other day...you guys make some dang cute kids, I'm excited to see the next one! Congrats!
Yay Melinda!! Sorry Im not blog stalking. I just happened to find you through Hallies blog. Im so glad you like your family pictures. Are you going to let me take baby pictures for you?
Congrats on the new little one coming your way. we are so happy for the two of you.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Your family is so cute, can't wait to see a tiny one in the mix too.
I had no idea. Congratulations!!! So, I'll post new picture this weekend. Sorry..I know the poo pictures are getting stinky. My Bad!!
Post a Comment