





Don't ya LOVE the ones of the kids? I think they are SO cute! My mother-in-law got Becca Martin to take these for us so thanks to her and to my mother-in-law for having a nice backyard with a view:) I like how they turned out.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by melinda at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So cute! I love the yellow & brown.
I love the pics. You have beautiful children!!
Those turned out so cute. What cute kids. Its good to see you. It seems like forever since the kids finished preshcool. Its a good thing we have the blogging world or I would never see you.
Love the colors. I might have to steal that idea if we ever get around to taking more family pics. You guys all look fabulous!
Ah...I had no idea Snowflake could look so pretty...you all aren't so bad either;) I'm so glad to hear you'll be Macy's teacher...she's a little nervous about leaving 4th ward. See you at church....!
So adorable. I love the pictures and your kids are cuties.
*short* whistle, *long* whistle*....
G
O
R
G
E
O
U
S
!
Absolutely l o v e them!!!!
Your pictures turned out awesome! The pictures of your kids couldn't have turned out better! They look like they pose for pictures all the time!
Hey those are some cute pics. And some really cute kids. Thanks for the advertisement. I had so much fun taking pics of your family. Your kids were so easy to work with. Made my job easy.
Post a Comment