I can't believe Emma is in school. What an adjustment this is! I bawled Sunday night and while Tyler gave her a "going to school" Father's blessing, I thought I might not make it. Emma has been looking forward to it though, and is extremely confident so that made things easier. Monday was great. We started off the day with breakfast at Trappers.
And that afternoon headed off to an hour long orientation. Tyler and I were both at the school the whole time too.
When we went home Emma said "was that it??" She wasn't impressed with the shortness of the experience or the fact that her parents never left the school.
Tuesday I took her and picked her up, and she said she had a great day! I think her teacher will be great and I know she will enjoy the new chapter in her life.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
My Kindergartener
Posted by melinda at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's going to do awesome. They grow up so much in kindergarten. I hope that Carter gets that confident in the next few weeks!
Wow, Melinda she looks just like you. I seriouslly cannot get over it. How cute is she? Her hair is adorable. This kindergarten takes some getting used to. Just wait till she goes all day next year. It's crazy.
How cute is she?? I LOVE her hair!! Adorable!!
So many of my friend's kids are starting kindergarten this year! Fun! It really is a big step though!!!
Wow, I can't believe that Emma is old enough to go to school. She look so cute and I love that you started a tradition of going to Breakfast the first day of School.
How exciting! I can't get over how much she looks like you - she is so cute.
Post a Comment