Tyler and I celebrated 8 years of marriage this week (Monday actually, I'm slow).
It has been a great 8 years and it is amazing how much we have been through together and I also realize that we have only just begun our life on earth together, and we still have eternity. I'm so grateful for Tyler and the wonderful, loyal husband and friend he is. He really is great.
I've always HATED my wedding pictures. I was SWEATING for goodness sake. August in Mesa = HOT. But every year they get a little less horrible. Maybe because now I look past the shiny, sweaty face and see the good old days when I was a size 2--days I will never see again. So here are a few in honor of our anniversary. We look SO young huh? Don't laugh...

Friday, August 15, 2008
8 YEARS!
Posted by melinda at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, you guys do look young. Don't worry, I hate my wedding pictures too. I'm all chubby and have a major breakout. Yours look great!! I don't even see any sweat. But, you are crazy getting married down here in August. WARM. Have a Happy Day, or I hope you had a happy day on Monday
Happy 8 years! Your pictures are so cute. And your little Kindergartner is adorable too!
Don't be emberassed. They are beautiful, and you guys really look like you are 16! Perfect! All my sisters got married in July and August down there. Hot! Crazy people!
Hey Melinda - I posted comments on your ModBe blog but maybe you never got them. I'm wondering if you have any inventory not listed online to sell in size M? Like the ruffle wrap top and bottoms in seafoam? Or the burgundy? Or even the sea mist diagonal set from last year's line?
My email is shaunamh@gmail.com
I know I know we are such slackers! I hope you guys have a blast on the cruise. I am really jealous. I got home last night at about 6 and Mike left at 7 for some training in the valley until Sunday. Not Fun!!! Take lots of good pictures!
Awhh!!! :)
Congratulations!!!
Seriously -that had to have been sooo Hot!!!:) Makes me sweat just thinking about it.
Post a Comment