Thursday, August 7, 2008

This morning I finished the final book of the Twilight Series...



Never mind that I read 754 pages in 2 days.

Life can now return to normal.

4 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

I know I finally cleaned my house after ignoring for 4 days. did I even feed my kids, I don't remember. Wasn't it awesome? I absolutely loved it.

Sarah Pace said...

Hey Melinda! Its Sarah (Ellerman)How are you? I'm glad i found your blog. What cute kids you have! Looks like you are doing well!
Take Care!

sara said...

Oh boy! I heard it was out!

Was it GOOOOOD? (OBVIOUSLY if you finished it in 2 days!!)
Tell me how it ends...I just need to know.

Katlyn Papa said...

I'm right behind you. I'm waiting 'til the kids go to school and then it's just the couch and me while Gage takes a nap, and then just the bed and me when 7:45 rolls around. I'm sure Mike won't appreaciate it, but good thing he loves me hu! When are we going to start walking?

archive