Thursday, March 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Today I finally got the internet hooked up! YAY. Sad, how much I missed it.

On Feb 14, we slept in our new house. We still have plenty to do, especially on the outside, but we are in and it is totally wonderful to be here. I've got most of the decorations in, but still plenty more to make things more "homey". I love our house!

Kitchen:


Nook:


Kid's Bathroom:


Emma's cozy bed:


And Jacob's:


Ok, I will stop posting pictures of my house. I am just so excited to finally have one! The kids are really excited to be here too, and we are all loving it:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hallie said...

Hi Melinda, your house looks so good! I bet you are loving being in it. I'm so glad you got internet hooked up cause I keep checking to see if you have updated your blog... :) I finally got one started, check it out if you get a chance! We miss you in the ward!!

sara said...

beautiful!!! Melinda! You have your house!

archive