Friday, January 4, 2008

Checkin' out the toys from Santa:





Emma asked for a "doll with an extra change of clothes". As she was going through the whole PILE of things that came with her doll--bed, blanket, bottle, wipes, sippy, blanket, booties, bib ect., she said over and over "this is MORE than I ever wanted!!" Then, when she hugged it and it said "MaMa Waaaaa", I thought she would explode with excitement. "SHE TALKS!!!" It was SOO dramatic. And Jacob who was watching all the drama, said "That's ridiculous!" Hmm, wonder where he heard THAT!?! I mean, I never say it. ha!



Jacob asked for a "toy truck". I think he only expected one of those little metal hot wheel sized trucks, to go with the millions of cars he has so he was really excited about this "HUGE ONE" (as he called it). He really was much more excited about it than the picture shows;)

3 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

That is so sweet. I wish I could be a kid again and get excited about a baby doll. What a cutie? Melinda, she seriously looks just like you. She's beautiful!!! Oh, the guy with Cindy was a man she met online from Cali. They already broke up.

Traci said...

That is so cute. I love it when kids get so excited about there toys. They are so cute. Happy New Year.

sara said...

It's pretty darn fun watching your kids get excited over stuff! Sounds like a wonderful Christmas

archive