Emma was in a children's choir over the past couple of months and had her concert last weekend. It was really cute. Rudolph, Silent Night, I'm Getting Nothin' for Christmas, and a song I'd never heard were what they sang. She didn't really good and was very dramatic in singing her heart out!
After the concert, we bundled up and walked through the Luminaries in Highland Park. It was alot of fun and we saw Santa too. I had more pictures but I don't know where the went when I downloaded them onto the computer??? Weird.
Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Emma's Singing Concert
Posted by melinda at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So stinking cute. They're growing up too fast. It's scary!!
Hey! Yes I remember you! Did you find my blog through Sara's? I looked through your little list and saw you know her, too... Lindsey & Kip did Polar Express w/us this weekend courtesy of tickets from Sara. So much fun! I love that picture of Jacob few posts down laying on the trampoline w/his face resting on his fists. So cute! And you are superwoman - natural births? WOW. Never for me! Anyway I'll stop rambling now :)
Hey Melinda! Your blog is so cute! Emma is an exact replica of you! She’s so cute up there singing her heart out. I still laugh about the time she accused me of pinching Jacob when he was a newborn over at my mom’s house. “That lady hurt him, she pinched him!” (I promise I didn’t!) Jacob is super cute too. Love the trampoline and “deep thoughts” pictures of him. I had fun reading your blog:)
hi thanks for checking my blog out! are you sure you aren't some alternate form of me?! the needles and childbirth and chocolate sweet tooth stuff is me all the way!!! I even was a dental assistant. (not quite a hygienist, but I actually had planned on going into hygiene. Thats awesome you are able to work for a holistic dentist!) I also dream of a home water birth too!! Yes I have been 100% raw a bit, but I have a long way to improve when it comes to green. I do use cloth diapers half the time for my son though.
Post a Comment