Monday, November 19, 2007

The life of Jacob

Jacob uses the doggie door more often than the real door. Sunday afternoon he disappeared, so first place I always look is the backyard. There he was in deep thought:



Still unaware of his audience:



Mommy, come play!




5 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh, that is so dang cute. He's so deep in thought. What a cutie!!

Traci said...

That is way to cute. How funny is that. I love it.

Teresa :) said...

I love the 1st picture! What a funny little boy. I love when you can catch pics like that with out them knowing.

sara said...

I love it when you come upon your kid unnoticed and you can watch them for a bit before they know you're there! :) So sweet. He is a cutie!!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hey, will you e-mail me your address to blbigler@yahoo.com
thanks
Les

archive