Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving was great! Great food--and way too much of it, great company, and great fun--especially for the kids who do nothing but play together all day:) Here are a couple of shots I got of Jacob and his cousin?? Austin during their day of fun. Sheesh I don't even know what their relation is--my neices son--how about that?






I guess I like this shirt, I promise he doesn't wear it everyday, it seems just everytime I take his picture;)

It was a great day to think about all that I am blessed with and how thankful I am for it all. I really have such a wonderful life, husband, kids--I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

That is a weird relationship. Niece's son? I'm not sure what that is either. I noticed there were a ton of cars at your mom's house on our way home from the ER. WAH WAH WAH!!! We should have just come over and eaten. You wouldn't have even noticed the 2 extra bodies. I love it how every picture you take of Jacob he's so deep in thought. Oh, and holy crap when did Emma get so grown up. Crazy I'll tell ya!!

melinda said...

Am I supposed to comment on my own blog?? HA!

I think Austin is Jacob's first cousin once removed or something nuts like that! That is what my aunt told me and she is smart about things like that!

Les, you guys TOTALLY should have stopped for dinner. We had enough food for 100 people!

Traci said...

Those pictures of the boys are so cute. I love the way you captured them so unaware of anything else around them.

The Urling Family said...

Melinda! Jacob is so grown up!! He was my bud in nursery, and he is so grown up now! It is hard to believe that was a year ago!! I love your wraping paper, it is way cuter than convencional wrapping paper!

archive