Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Jacob T. Pilates

Joseph H Pilates has been replaced. I was doing a Pilates and Yoga tape this morning while the kids were sitting at the kitchen table coloring. Next thing I know Jacob is on the floor in this pose:



I was laughing (quitely as not to disturb him) and he continued to hold the pose for at least a minute! So, I grabbed my camera and got this picture just before he collapsed to the ground. After I told him what a good job he was doing, Emma came over from the table and had to show me that she could do it too.



Gotta strengthen those core muscles!:)

3 comments:

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

Traci said...

They are better than me. Ive tried to do pilates and could not do it. I have no strength in my stomach. They are so cute.

Brannon and Leslie said...

That's so impressive. I can't even hold a pose for 1 minute. Good job Jacob and Emma!

archive