I've gotten months behind! I got a new camera for Christmas but misplaced the cord to upload the pics until yesterday. Here is some of what we've been up too...
We took a trip in January to Sahuarita (near Tucson), for my nephew Raleigh's baby blessing. He was born in October and is a cute little guy and we are so happy for Shane and Meridee! We did some shopping, visited with family and enjoyed some warmer weather! It was a good time!
Shavan and Reed's cute family were there too. Layton was born in September--just a month older than Raliegh. Levi, Layton and Raleigh--the three amigos. The most babies in one year our family has ever had! Great-nephew #3 for me!
Levi will be 11 months old this week. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. All my kids have grown fast but this last year has past so quickly, it sort of freaks me out.
A few things about Levi:
*He is pleasant and easy going and super smiley.
*He has been crawling since the new year, and his crawl reminds us of Tarzan, but can really move!
*He has 6 teeth with one more just coming through.
*He loves to eat. Sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash are his favorites.
*He is still nursing 5+ times a day.
*He weighs around 21 lbs, which is my biggest baby at this age.
*He loves being outside
*He doesn't like car rides. Maybe that is why we haven't gone very many places since he's been born!
*He is horrible at taking naps. But, that's how my kids roll...
*He is adorable, right??
My cute buddies
Jacob turned 5 in February. This was his most exciting birthday yet. He has been waiting to turn five since Emma did two years ago! He thinks it is cool that he can now go to Kindergarten and play t-ball. We had 2 family parties, and he had his friend, Gage, over for a few hours to play. He chose chicken alfredo for his birthday dinner, chocolate cake/cupcakes with bugs on them, and mint chip ice cream. He is such a loving, sweet, helpful, handsome kid!
Playing catch with dad
Party #1
Some wicked looking bugs huh? They were fun to make!
Jacob and Gage
Party #2
Emma is almost through with 1st grade. I can't believe it! She is extremely smart, very creative and completely loves school. She is good to play with her brothers but likes to do things on her own too. She likes her pet shop animals and loves to read. She is reading the Book of Mormon on her own, which I think is great! She keeps me on my toes and reminds me of the things we should be doing. I'm so greatful to have such a special daughter!
Jacob's photography session. I had to delete hundreds of random pics Jacob took (of lamps, toys, Diego on TV) but this I'll keep... LOL at Levi!
I have been on a "craft kick" since before Christmas. I've made tons of shirts, necklaces, crochet flowers/headbands, and other things. Next, I am going on a spring cleaning kick!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Starting off 2010
Posted by melinda at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you found your cord so that we can see the cute pics of your family. That is so awesome that Emma is reading the Book of Mormon!
Okay. You are officially super mom! All the things you make really make me feel like a slacker!:) Haha! Most of my tops come from Ann Taylor Loft, Express, or Francesca's. You can find most if not all online too which is nice! Where are you living now??
Love all the new pictures. Especially those last two of Levi. Cute!
Welcome back! I cannot believe Levi is almost 1, that's nuts! It was fun catching up :)
I was beginning to wonder if you fell off the planet! lol. Good to see things are going well. Your kids are SO cute! Levi had gotten so big. Time really has flown by. Didn't you just have him? No, really. It is flying.
Post a Comment