Tuesday, November 10, 2009

October

What a fun time of year!

Willis pumpkin patch (several trips there!)







Emma turned 7 on the 10th. I can't even believe she is 7!! She loves 1st grade is doing excellent in her work. She reads a Junie B Jones or Magic Tree House book every 2-3 days, and there are VERY few words she has to ask for help on. She writes very neat and loves writing in her journal and sending notes to me. She loves helping with her baby brother, and she plays really well with Jacob too. They have really learned to take care of each other since Levi was born and I love that they get along so well (most of the time!). She loves helping in the kitchen and hates putting her clothes away. She gets in moods when she wants to "organize" her stuff and I love when those days come! She is a special daughter and big sister and I am so thankful she is a part of our family! Love you Em!





Levi turned 6 months on the 18th, and that is when let him try foods. Avacado was his first food, followed by bannana, carrots, apples and rice cereal. He is not big into eating, but I continue to let him taste them. He sure does nurse alot though!



He is such a fun, sweet baby. He has the greatest laugh and loves when people talk to him. He loves being outside and loves taking showers with me or his daddy. He is content all day if I am carrying him around, which is what I do all day long. He also got his 2 bottom teeth--so cute!

For Halloween, Emma was a witch, Jacob a pirate, Levi a monkey and I was also a witch. My camera died after this picture, so I need to get the rest off my mom's! Papa and grandma dressed as pirates too and looked great!

3 comments:

Teresa :) said...

I know what you mean about them just being in pre-school. Its so crazy and goes soooo fast. Emma is so darn cute I hope that they get the same teacher one of these years. Dont you just love this age the babies are at. It is my favorite with all the new discoveries every day. See ya later. :)

Shauna said...

Is that a squash Jacob is holding?! It's huge!

Lindsey told me Rosie was down there sewing w/you...I wanna see what you guys made!

Reeds said...

Looks like a fun October!

archive