And I was proud of my 15 bottles of peaches.....until I saw your post. wow. How come everyone knows how to be domestic except me? Did I miss a class somewhere? Can I still sign up? Nice job. I'm super impressed.
Cute baby by the way. I can't decide who he looks like. growing so fast.
Melinda, Thanks for inviting me to your blog...I'm so out of it I didn't even know you went private! It was fun playing catch up and seeing your cute little family again. I can't believe how big Levi is already getting...he's super cute! Have fun sewing with Rosie!
i believe in family. i believe in simplicity. i believe in hard work. i believe in love. i believe in nature. i believe in reading. i believe in good food. i believe in cozy homes. i believe in honest expression. i believe in homemade. i believe in the power of mothers to shape nations. i believe in laughing. i believe in being happy. i believe in God.
5 comments:
And I was proud of my 15 bottles of peaches.....until I saw your post. wow. How come everyone knows how to be domestic except me? Did I miss a class somewhere? Can I still sign up? Nice job. I'm super impressed.
Cute baby by the way. I can't decide who he looks like. growing so fast.
Melinda, Thanks for inviting me to your blog...I'm so out of it I didn't even know you went private! It was fun playing catch up and seeing your cute little family again. I can't believe how big Levi is already getting...he's super cute!
Have fun sewing with Rosie!
What a little cutie pie! Good job on all the food! Holy cow that must have been a busy week!
He's sooo cute!! We want to see him and hold him so much!!
So cute. :) How is everything going??
I love the tree on the header.
Post a Comment