Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Blessing

for our blessing





Today Tyler gave our sweet baby a blessing at church. My sister, Shawna, made his blessing outfit--he was so cute in it! It was a special day and we enjoyed seeing our family and having a huge, yummy dinner afterwards. I'm so thankful for my family!

6 comments:

Melis said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe he's already 2 months old! What a cutie.

Reeds said...

What a handsome little fellow. The top picture reminds me of his big brother. Hope you guys are doing great.

Davis Gang said...

I always have loved the blessing day what a special day. You guys all look so good and your family is so cute. I can't believe how big the baby is already super cute.

sara said...

Soooo sweet. I love the family pic! He is getting so big Melinda and I'm sure he's already a ton bigger!!!

I can't get enough of Emma's toothless/new teeth smile in the last post! I love that age!!!!!!!

Melis said...

Melinda, You're cracking me up! We have WAY too much in common, yet it's nice because I may start calling you and asking your opinion ;) LOL!!! The names I put on my blog are just names that I like. Ben has agreed on Livia and Caleb for sure, but I'm not sure I'm not sure Caleb will be the name. I'm really loving Noah. I still have plenty of time to cuss and discuss with Ben on the matter. We will probably just wait and decide what name will fit once the baby is born.

Also, I got the aprons back if you want to come see them....or I could bring them to you! Let me know if you're still interested :)

Teresa :) said...

He is so cute! I cant believe Jayda is starting 1st grade either. Its so weird but good for her! Emma is such a sweet girl who is her teacher again? Jayda got Taylor.

archive