We had a wonderful Christmas being with family, eating great food, giving presents, remembering the Savior's birth, and as we catch best on film--getting presents. We started off with our traditional Christmas Eve dinner at my parent's house and my mom read the Christmas story and we sang some carols. We headed home about 8:30 to open 1 gift (my pick) and get the kids settled down and ready for bed. The kids were really excited and wound up this year for Christmas! We were surprised Christmas morning when they didn't get up early. (They never do, I just though Christmas may be the exception) Tyler and I had to wake them at 6:45 so we could get on with the morning. They were plenty exciting once we woke them though! After finding full stockings and Santa gifts, my parents came over at 7:00 to exhange gifts and watch the kids open the rest of their presents. We went over to Tyler's parents house at 8:00 for a huge yummy breakfast and gift exchanging until about 11:00. Then we went over to my parents to see what they got and visit for a couple hours. At 2:00 we went back over to Tyler's parents for lunch--even though I could barely eat I was still so full! It was a great (but I admit tiring) day!
A recap in pictures...
Ready to open their one Christmas Eve present
New PJ's are VERY exciting! Or maybe it is just Christmas?
Emma's tooth fell out while she was trying to fall asleep
Christmas morning!
Jacob and his basketball hoop
Emma and her Littlest Pet Shop
And the present unwrapping went on for hours. Literally.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
PS. I have less than 100 days until I'm due! (I updated my growing belly in the "belly pics" post below) I sprouted BIG time over Christmas!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Posted by melinda at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Melinda!!! Wow, it is so fun to run into your blog. I don't know if you'll even remember me, but this is Jodie Ellsworth(Behunin). I found your comment on my cousin LaRen's blog. Such a darling family! Your little girl looks just like you. Feel free to keep in touch. Jodell9@yahoo.com
Hey Melinda, I didnt know you were having another baby too. Do you know what you are having? Good luck with every thing and tell Emma hi for us. :)
How fun. It sounds like it was very tiring. I'm glad to see that you are FINALLY starting to show even if it's just a tiny bit.
Looks like a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment