Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!




















Tyler and I dressed up too, but the pictures are on my parents camera, so I'll have to get those later...

5 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

So cute! I love Jacob's costume. You had better post the picutres of you and Tyler! You guys looked great. Thanks so much for the coconut bread. DELICIOUS!

Fuentes Family said...

Way to go all out on the Halloween decorations! I can't wait to see your halloween costumes. Are you still liking your house? It sure looks cute. Did your stucco guy ever show up?

Reeds said...

You guys looked great for halloween! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi.

Brannon and Leslie said...

Love the Halloween Decor and the costumes were so cute. Jacob's costume cracks me up. Have I told you congrats on the pregnancy yet? Well, if I haven't Congratulations!!

Blossom Salon said...

I for sure remember you. Your family is adorable, and your house is too!! Thanks for saying Hi.

archive