To the best father and husband, who is smart, fun, honest, kind, patient, loving, hard working, thoughtful, complimentary, loyal, talented, faithful and loves surprising his kids and wife more than anyone I have ever met (it’s a sport).
He is our friend, our provider, our defender, our strength, our listener, our comforter, our peacemaker, our confidence, our helper, my eternal companion.
I Love You, Tyler. Happy Father's Day!


AND to MY dad,
The MOST organized, harding working from dusk to dawn, self deciplined, prompt, thin (but eats 8 meals a day), self-less, spiritual giant, Harley-riding, drag racing, dedicated to his family, and MY most willing and trusted babysitter.
A few random facts about my daddy. He eats hot cereal and eggs EVERY single day for breakfast (and he is the breakfast cook in their house), he gets 100 things done in a day, and is DEDICATED, he is healthy as a horse (and gets healthier every year), he can eat just one peice of cake, but HAS to have seconds for a good cassarole, he is a HOMEBODY like NOBODY else (except maybe me), his grandkids (namely Emma and Jacob) simply ADORE him, he would do anything for his family, he is a convert to the church since the age of 23, he is quiet until you get to know him, he was raised on a ranch and is a cowboy at heart although after his kids left home he traded in his horses for a Harley, I have never heard him say a swear word or even a crude word, and he is my FAVORITE dad. (I am such a daddy's girl)
Happy Father's Day, DAD.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by melinda at 5:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe your dad rides a Harley these days! That is so funny, I never would have guessed!
What a nice post Melinda!! I loved reading it!
Post a Comment