5 things on my list of things to do today:
(I'll do tomorrow, tonight I just wanna go to bed;))
1. Workout
2. Wash all the bed sheets
3. Order a load of AB
4. Go by Lumbermans for a few things
5. Take a late b-day gift to my sister-in-law
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Blue corn chips with salsa, guacamole or hummus
2. Nuts, especially almonds
3. Cheese sticks
4. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
5. Yogurt
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. PAY someone to finish the outside of our house. Stucco, rock, driveways, porches, sprinklers, sod, landscaping, block wall--all of it. I don't wanna lift another finger
2. Pay off all of our debt
3. Pay off my family member's debt
4. Go on a very large shopping spree, including the purchase of large amounts of land
5. Put at least a couple million away for each of my kids
5 places I've lived:
1. Snowflake, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Snowflake, AZ
4. OK, so I don't get out much.
5. Hey, I was born in Showlow, AZ, does that count for something??? LOL
5 jobs I've held:
1. Cashier at Ed's Market
2. "Scale Girl" at Hatch Construction
3. Cashier/sandwich maker at Malones Bakery and Deli
4. Hatch Construction again
5. Dental Hygienist (I've worked for 3 dentists)
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I don't sleep a wink if Tyler is gone overnight. I have been known to make family members come sleep with me when he is gone for multiple nights and sleep is much needed.
3. I dream of being able to dance. I don't mean the western swing or the 2-step--I can hold my own there, I'm talking some funky hip hop. You know, like Step Up.
4. I remember really random and useless information, like what a person was wearing at a certain event or where I first met a certain person BUT
5. I can't remember a list of 4 things at the grocery store
5 people I tag:
Anyone who hasn't done this tag yet! I LOVE reading these!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Tagged by Shavan!
Posted by melinda at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment