Sunday, November 11, 2007

This is us

2 comments:

sara said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute pictures!!! I am so glad you found me! I meant to ask you if you had a blog when we went to lunch (which, by the way, thanks again!!) Your house looks GREAT! (We never went and saw it!) I have very fond memories of renovating this one -w/ the kids and hammers and dirt -just like you were saying!
We'll see it next time...maybe the 4th or 5th or the next week in December. I'll email ya! :)

Brannon and Leslie said...

Love the playlist. Is that new? If you want to add friends and family, go to customize. Then I think their is a spot where you can put friends and family in there. I'm not exactly sure because my friend set up my whole blog because I'm computer illiterate. Hope it works. I need to see some more pictures.

archive