Yup! One minute he's pretending to shoot birds from the sky and the next I find him wobbling around in plastic high-heels. I'm not too worried though. Once he realizes that a princess doesn't shoot birds, I think he'll ditch the heels;)
(Notice Emma in the background? That explains alot)
I think this may be a good picture to save to show his Prom date.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Da Da, Da Da, Dude Looks Like a Lady
Posted by melinda at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! I'm pretty sure Emma was the instigator. I love it.
How funny! Yeah, thats what big sisters are for....making sure they dress up the little brothers!!
Dont worry, its only because he has a big sister first. Had you had a boy first it would of been different. The stages they go through crack me up. I agree you need to save the picture for blackmail.HeHe. :)
Melinda I'm so glad you found us! Your kids are so cute and grown up. You just had a baby when we were in Flag. Are you guys still there? We're in Queen Creek. Okay I'm going to go read the rest of your blog.
Hey Melinda! It's so much fun to look at your blog. Your house is so beautiful, I'm so excited you are finally in it even though we will miss you in the ward! I finally got my blog working so check it out if you get a chance!
Post a Comment